Gewerbepark Schwäbische Alb
In close vicinity to the Federal Motorway A8 Stuttgart-Munich, an industrial park comprising 44 hectares (after completion) is available to companies and investors on the Swabian Alb plateau near Geislingen an der Steige.
The Industrial Park Schwäbische Alb is an intercommunal association consisting of 9 towns and municipalities including the Rural District of Göppingen. The project is financially supported by the State of Baden-Württemberg and the Association of the Stuttgart region.
You want to realize your ideas? Then come and join us!
We offer advice and services from a single source – and guarantee a swift and flexible management!
Make use of these advantages for your company:
• Central location in the region of Stuttgart, Ulm, Tübingen
• Excellent motorway connection (A8 Stuttgart/Munich)
• Investment incentives (* Subsidy of 15% through ELR – Rural Development Program)
• Flexible plot sizes – 9 hectares for immediate development
• Power and heat at favorable rates
… Your future begins here!