Tenders in the innovation region
REGIONAL E-SUBSCRIPTION PLATFORM
Since October 18, 2018, EU procurement procedures have to be handled completely electronically via an award platform. On the initiative of the city of Ulm, numerous partners have come together under the umbrella of the Ulm innovation region to set up a joint regional e-award platform. It started operating in October 2018.
Construction and handicraft businesses, but also suppliers and service providers, will find them there
Public tenders from the Ulm innovation region. For companies,
those who apply for tenders are free to use.
The following regional partners can be found on the e-procurement platform:
- City of Ulm with waste disposal companies
- Stadt Neu-Ulm
- District of Neu-Ulm
- Stadt Blaubeuren
- Stadt Blaustein
- City of Illertissen
- Send City
- Stadt Vöhrigen
- Stadt Weißenhorn
- Elchingen municipality
- Altenstadt administrative community
- Administrative association Langenau with 13 community communities
- Project development company Ulm mbH (PEG)
- Sanierungstreuhand Ulm GmbH
- SWU Stadtwerke Ulm / Neu-Ulm GmbH
- Ulm hometown
- Ulm Housing and Settlement Society mbH
Support your region!
Strongly positioned in the Ulm innovation region.
The economy is strongly positioned in the innovation region of Ulm. A balanced mix of industries ensures crisis security. The high economic strength of the region can be seen in top positions in numerous studies and rankings. In many areas it is one of the leading regions in Germany.
International key players largely determine the core competencies of the innovation region, their technological competitiveness and their international orientation.
Global companies with a presence in the region
A small selection of companies that are present in the region:
- Bosch – the world’s largest automotive supplier
- Pfizer – largest global pharmaceutical company
- ratiopharm – fourth largest global generics manufacturer
- Liebherr – largest European construction machinery manufacturer
- Heidelberger Druck – worldwide market leader for printing systems in sheetfed offset printing
- EvoBus – largest global bus manufacturer
- Magirus – the world’s largest manufacturer of turntable ladders
In addition to the large corporations, the medium-sized and largely family-run companies form the economic backbone of the region and make a significant contribution to employment, tax power and securing the location.